TELL US YOUR STORY

Welcome to “Fitch My Ride” where you can view & submit Fitch installation photos, pics of your vehicle, & Fitch customer comments.


Share your experience, vehicle photos & Fitch installation. Simply email Fitch Fuel Catalyst your information. Don’t forget to send a quick note telling us about your experience with the Fitch Fuel Catalyst.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008


I'm an old gear-head, cutting my teeth on a number of 1960's and 1970's muscle cars. Now in my fifties, I can't get enough of shows like Horespower TV. On a recent episode, the techs ran some impressive tests on a high-performance engine with a Fitch fuel catalyst, showing increased power and improved fuel consumption, as well as reduced emissions. I knew I had to get one for my 1972 Ford Torino. With 86K original miles, it has a fresh 351C engine with lots of performance upgrades:

I emailed the folks at Fitch with my Torino specs, and they responded very quickly, recommending the appropriate catalyst unit for my application. After installing the Fitch unit, I had a dyno run on it, and it pulled another 10 horses without any kind of tuning. Not long after, I had to get the car smogged, and was quite worried since the last time I had the car tested for emissions, it failed. To my surprise, it passed with flying colors! Since this is really a fair-weather car, I only put a few hundred miles on it a year (not to mention a number of 1/4 mile runs at the local dragstrip). I can honestly say the car starts easier and runs better after long periods of non-use than it ever has. It's nice knowing I don't need to worry about the gas going sour from sitting in the tank for months on end. If you're like me, seeing is believing, and Fitch sure has made a believer out of me. You gotta get one!
Gary J. - Eagle, ID

No comments: