TELL US YOUR STORY

Welcome to “Fitch My Ride” where you can view & submit Fitch installation photos, pics of your vehicle, & Fitch customer comments.


Share your experience, vehicle photos & Fitch installation. Simply email Fitch Fuel Catalyst your information. Don’t forget to send a quick note telling us about your experience with the Fitch Fuel Catalyst.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008



20 Year Old Honda - Never Ran Better

So far so good! Started every time and runs better then it ever did and I thought it was running pretty good before. In fact it has never started as good as it is starting now using Fitch. If it continues this will be one hot 20 year old car with 227, 000 miles and some rust. I'm getting 31 - 35 mpg, maybe it will increase some.

Even with using Fitch in my lawn mower, I'm cutting 12 inch or taller grass with year old gas and never missing a beat. Didn't run that good with new gas and my neighbors brand new mower bogs down all the time.

Regards,
James Woodruff

No comments: