TELL US YOUR STORY

Welcome to “Fitch My Ride” where you can view & submit Fitch installation photos, pics of your vehicle, & Fitch customer comments.


Share your experience, vehicle photos & Fitch installation. Simply email Fitch Fuel Catalyst your information. Don’t forget to send a quick note telling us about your experience with the Fitch Fuel Catalyst.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

GMC 1995 - 5.7 L

I ordered and installed a Fitch fuel system for a 1995, GMC 5.7L 2wd. I then headed out from Nampa Id. to El Pas, Tx (1340 miles). Upon average of 1,340 miles, the P/U received 20.92 mpg. The best tank ever (26 gals.) was around 17 mpg and I usually got 14.5 to 16.3 mpg. Needless to say, this upgrade is best bang for the buck I have done. I figure I received 15.5 mpg on the highway average and just under 14 mpg city. I don't know what the city mpg will be yet but if it is anything like the highway mpg, I will definitely be pleased. So far, this is well over a 20% increase in mpg on the highway and I am hoping to get a 12-15% increase in the city environment. I will be buying 2 more units when funds are available for my other vehicles. Great Product.

Thanks

Michael Healey, TX

No comments: