TELL US YOUR STORY

Welcome to “Fitch My Ride” where you can view & submit Fitch installation photos, pics of your vehicle, & Fitch customer comments.


Share your experience, vehicle photos & Fitch installation. Simply email Fitch Fuel Catalyst your information. Don’t forget to send a quick note telling us about your experience with the Fitch Fuel Catalyst.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I installed the Fitch canister on my Wrangler about two weeks ago. The install was easy which was nice because I'm not a mechanic & only have the most basic tools. I definitely noticed a little better throttle response and power. What's really important to me though, is the increased mileage. My Jeep is modified: lift, gears, tires, motor. I was getting about 17.8 MPG and it's too soon to give you an accurate average, but the numbers for my first fill-up without having been off road, look like I'm getting about 20.5 MPG. I'm surprised!

It's a real pleasure to purchase a product that performs as advertised. The FFC kicks a$$.

Thank you.

Harley - Arizona

No comments: