TELL US YOUR STORY

Welcome to “Fitch My Ride” where you can view & submit Fitch installation photos, pics of your vehicle, & Fitch customer comments.


Share your experience, vehicle photos & Fitch installation. Simply email Fitch Fuel Catalyst your information. Don’t forget to send a quick note telling us about your experience with the Fitch Fuel Catalyst.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

I have Fitch in EVERYTHING!!

I have a 1998 Ford Ranger. I bought it at an auction at a really cheap price. When I first got the truck I started to log my lileage to get my baseline. I was getting around 300 mi to the tank, which comes up to about 20-21 MPG. Since I added the fitch, I consistantly get over 400 mi to the tank. This means that I picked up around 7 MPG, bringing my total MPG to 27. This is great. When I calculated the savings, it comes up to over $1000 a year in savings on one vehicle. I now have the Fitch on my 1952 Willy's M38, Kubota tractor, 1998 Kawasaki Mule 2500 UTV, 2001 BMW 525i, 1995 Dodge Dakota, Kubota 20KW generator, water blaster, lawn mower and my Shindawa bush cutter and its in all my gas containers. Now all my equipment runs better and they are a lot easier to start. Also, when I store gas, even if it sits for long periods of time, the gas will not smell like varnish and always seems to be fresh. If I get any other equipment that run on Gas or Diesel, I'm definitely putting in a Fitch.

Thomas from Guam

No comments: