TELL US YOUR STORY

Welcome to “Fitch My Ride” where you can view & submit Fitch installation photos, pics of your vehicle, & Fitch customer comments.


Share your experience, vehicle photos & Fitch installation. Simply email Fitch Fuel Catalyst your information. Don’t forget to send a quick note telling us about your experience with the Fitch Fuel Catalyst.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008



I ordered a Fitch Fuel Catalyst (F3824) for my 2004 Taurus SES 3.0 just over a month ago. I am happy to report, my city driving went from 18.2 mpg to 21.6 mpg and highway driving was ~24 mpg and went to 27.7 These are conservative measurements over 583 miles.

I am very impressed. At $4.00 a gallon my Fitch Fuel Catalyst will be paid for before the first year of use.

Jim Rudnicki
Niles Community Schools
Niles High School
Indiana

No comments: