TELL US YOUR STORY

Welcome to “Fitch My Ride” where you can view & submit Fitch installation photos, pics of your vehicle, & Fitch customer comments.


Share your experience, vehicle photos & Fitch installation. Simply email Fitch Fuel Catalyst your information. Don’t forget to send a quick note telling us about your experience with the Fitch Fuel Catalyst.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Best Customer Service - You Guys Rock!

THANK YOU SO MUCH NORA!!!!

Mario had the part and even delivered it to me. Now installed at 4 WHEEL PARTS HAWAII! This is " THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE/SUPPORT THAT I HAVE EVER RECEIVED IN ANY FORM!" FITCH's dedication to satisfy it's customers is above and beyond what I would expect!" THANKS for resolving my issue from 5000 miles away, on moments notice; and getting my truck back on the road the same day! YOU GUYs ROCK!"

THANKS AND ALOHA,
Dave
>

No comments: